Friday, October 11, 2013

Treasure the life

Recently, my mother, 68 year old, was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer. We are all very shock, as she had shown little symptom except leg pain. We sent her to massage and physiotherapy. Sadly, lung cancer is such a silent killer. It has transmitted into other parts of body. While we are all devastated by this news, my mother takes great courage to face the sickness. She wasted no time to cooperate with her doctor and took up necessary treatment. We pray that God will work miracle in her life. That is also timely reminder for all of us. Life is precious. We don’t know how much time we still have. We should give our body the best care. Those are some research I found after discovery of my mother’s sickness: 1. Take less red meat, red fish; meat from four legged animal; eat more fresh fruits and vegetables 2. Take nuts which contains B17, such like apricot seed, peach seed etc 3. Take fresh juice 600 ml per day 4. Build up body immunity by taking Vitamins and antioxidants 5. Exercise and have body check up regularly Finally, seeking God early. It has been great comfort for my mother knows that God is with her through all sick and suffering and she has hope in Jesus. So do we.

1 comment:

Product Designers Delhi said...

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.